Saturday, October 25, 2008

Up, Up and Away

Today we went to a Halloween carnival at my gym and Conner was Superman! Conner will be staying with Granny B and Papa John next weekend and then Grandma and Grandpa Wilson's for the week so we decided to celebrate Halloween early. He was pretty scared when we got there and would not let go of Aaron. We took some time to sit and have some popcorn and cotton candy in the hopes that Conner would warm up to the carnival. Turns out Conner didn't like the looks of the cotton candy so Daddy stepped in to help out and ate it all. After some popcorn munching we decorated a pumpkin and played a few games. He didn't care to much for what was going on and it was a small carnival but I do have to say Conner was by far the best dressed!

After the carnival we went by Toys R Us to look at some things we are considering for Christmas and while there picked up a Hot Wheels ramp thing for him to play with. Conner wakes up and goes to bed saying "car" "truck" and doesn't play with anything else in his toy box. I just don't understand how some one can be so intrigued by cars and I'm wondering when the car obsession will end - oh yeah, he's a boy, so never. None the less I love watching Conner have fun playing and he played and played all day with his cars.



No comments: