
Monday, September 15, 2008
Animal Crackers
We had a very quiet weekend compared to all the folks in Houston/Galveston. Click on Erin McNemar's or the McCumber link to see some pictures from Houston. We stayed at the house on Saturday, we had a steady rain all day but not too much wind, etc. The weather was gorgeous yesterday so we went to the park for a little while. I had a Gala party last night at the NYLO hotel in Plano. This was the first pre-party and we announced our theme "Safari Soiree" and our entertainer - Howie Mandel. This year will be a great event again. Because of the theme this year - I've ended up with lots of Animal Crackers that we have been using as little gifts for committee members, etc. I snapped this picture of Conner this past week having Animal Crackers for the first time.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment