Tuesday, December 2, 2008
Where did my eye go?
We had a great Thanksgiving until Sunday afternoon when I had to go to the emergency clinic. Sunday we worked on getting the christmas lights put up outside. After working for about an hour we took a break to come inside and have lunch. As I reached up to get the dishes out of the cabinet I felt something in my eye and couldn't seem to get any relief after rinsing and tearing. So about an hour later we decided it was time to seek professional help. Turns out I had a cornial abrasion. Or as the doctor said, "took a chunck out". We still are not quite sure what happened but I must have got something in my eye while outside or something was on my hat and came off in my eye when I was inside. My eye has been patched since Sunday night and I've gone to the optamologist everyday since. I hope to have the patch removed tommorrow since the doctor said it was about 75% healed. It's been a very painful experience and I won't be working outside without safety glasses from now own. Here is a picture of my pirate costume!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment