Monday, March 9, 2009

Weekend Update

It was a beautiful weekend, the weather was perfect. Friday I got off a little early from work so I picked up Conner from day care. Aaron takes Conner to day care and picks up since it's on his way to work. Since the weateher was so nice we went to the park for a little while. On another note - have you ever seen the SNL "Mom's Jeans" commercial? At the park I actually saw a lady with 100% "mom jeans". She had pleated khaki pants pulled above her naval - I couldn't believe she was dressed that way - I'll chuck it up to her not owning a TV.

Saturday, my friend Stacy and I had lunch and went shopping. Sunday was Conner's birthday party. We put Conner in the bounce house and all he did was sit there emotionless. He didn't want to stand, crawl or anything. He didn't seem to be unhappy or scared but more trying to figure out what to do. Maybe next time he'll get to bounce. We had a few struggles with sharing with some of the other kids and the cars but that's to be expected at this age. All in all he seemed to have a fun time!

No comments: