I've completed my first 90 days and happy to report that I'm still loving my new job. I've had to adjust to the longer commute and early work schedule but other than that its so worth it.
We started Conner in soccer the first part of September. We thought this would be a good opportunity for him to work off some of his energy. We've stuck with it, however, it doesn't seem to be quite his thing yet. We really have to encourage him to get out there and play, mostly bride but hey what works, works. They have a full schedule of games that run until the end of October. I'm hoping next year he may have a bit more interest.
We all went to the State Fair the first Monday in October. We had our share of fried goods, road the ferris wheel and visited as many booths and exhibits as we could. This was the first year Conner really enjoyed attending.
More to come . . .
No comments:
Post a Comment