Aaron didn't feel good toward the end of last week but we both thought it was a cold. Saturday morning he worked at Saturday school and then came home around noon and crashed. He slept most of the day and later that evening woke up with a very high temperature. It was too late to make it to the doctor so he started a tylenol regiment to bring his temperature down. The doctor's office opened at 1 pm Sunday and Aaron headed there to get a diagnosis. The doctor sent him home with a diagnosis of H1N1 (SWINE FLU), a prescription of TamiFlu, and no work for 7 days. Luckily, Conner and I have both had our vaccines and have quarantined Aaron to the master bedroom. Hopefully everyone in the Boatwright home will make it through this week.
Conner and I visited my Aunt Glenda in Denton Saturday and helped her move some things in her garage. Her 20 year old washing machine is about to give out and she wanted to make sure there was room for a new one to be delivered. After moving some things around we had lunch at Cracker Barrel together and Conner and I headed back home.
Sunday, Conner and I did the grocery shopping, cleaned around the house, made dinner and made Aaron's birthday cake. I have a really crazy work week coming up and knew I better get this done early.
So Aaron - here's to your 40th birthday - H1N1 go away soon so we can have some fun this weekend!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment